More About Me
Betsy Keane Dorr is a full-time real estate agent located in Concord Ma specializing in residential real estate in the communities west of Boston. Clients appreciate Betsy's local expertise and breadth of knowledge in the buying and selling process. A professional background in Corporate Sales and an MBA have contributed to her strong communication and negotiation skills.
Betsy and her family make Concord their home and with a child in each of Concord's schools she understands the town, community and all about the school system. Her patience, integrity, knowledge of the business and her professional manner allow her to successfully advise both buyers and sellers.
- Significant business background/experience of over 14 years
- Professional, assertive, efficient, organized
- Understands the needs of buyers and sellers
- Formerly a top producing Regional Sales Director
- MBA from executive program at University of Connecticut
- Married with 4 children
- Captain of Division 1 Tennis team (winner of Regional Sportsmanship award, the team won several conference championships)
- Hobbies include all sports, ran Boston Marathon for Dana Farber, recreational triathlete, tennis and skiing
- Ranked #42 in the U.S. for paddle tennis in 2014